You can make your utility and other payments (GPL, GT&T, GWI, Courts, IPED) at any of our Post offices Countrywide.

What documents do I need to have when posting a Parcel or Package?

You need to walk with your National Identification Card or Passport, proof of address (recent utility bill or letter passing through the Post within the last three months).


Persons posting on behalf of Organizations are required to bring their National Identification Card or Passport and an authorization with letter head.

Persons holidaying or doing business in Guyana, are required to bring their Passport and a letter from the hotel they are staying at.