The Guyana Post Office Corporation (GPOC) invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following position:
Human Resource Manager
To provide administrative leadership direction and support to the Human Resource Department in addition to developing and executing dynamic and diverse training programmes.
· Implement effective Human Resource Development strategies.
· Develop and administer policies on working conditions, performance management and disciplinary procedures.
· Plan and coordinate training programmes.
· Lead Trade Unions negotiations and execute sound Industrial Relations Procedures.
· Administration of staff Pension and Health Benefits.
· A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management
· A minimum of five (5) years experience in a Management position
· Knowledge of Labour Laws
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae should be submitted to the Postmaster General, Guyana Post Office Corporation, Robb Street, Georgetown on or before Wednesday March 17, 2017.